This cosy log cabin is perfect for the adventure-loving family or a group of friends looking for a break away…
A wooden boardwalk leads through the bush and down to the front door of Loerie Cabin, which opens onto the kitchen area and breakfast bar. From here a narrow set of wooden steps leads up to the loft area where three single beds are tucked under the eaves, beneath porthole views of Wilderness beach.
The main sleeping area is located on the lower level of the cabin with a double bed and sitting area. From here you access the private wooden deck which is surrounded by bush, framing the ocean views. The deck can only be accessed from the cabin, so you can enjoy total seclusion as you relax with your evening sundowners.
Everything in Loerie Cabin is open plan, apart from the bathroom, so it’s an ideal choice for a few good friends or families with older children, as the narrow steps are hazardous for very young ones
There’s no television or WiFi in the cabin, offering a real escape away from the digital overload of day to day life…
- Kitchen with fridge, stove, toaster and kettle
- Bathroom with shower
- Open plan lounge/sleeping area with double bed
- Loft room with 3 single beds
- Private deck with ocean views
- No TV or WiFi
- The braai has been removed from this unit to eliminate the risk of bush fires, but guests are welcome to make use of the lapa area, which is just a few steps away