Forest Rise is a beautiful and comfortable cottage that feels like home from the moment you arrive. Like its neighbour, Bird Haven, it’s nestled on the very top of the hill overlooking Wilderness village, where the only thing likely to disturb you is the morning chorus from the birdlife…
The private deck with stone-built braai offers views over the ocean and lagoon. It also has a slide for the children to gain easy access to the enclosed garden below. This is the perfect place for young families to relax and enjoy the views, the solitude and the fresh sea air.
The open-plan living area is comfortably equipped with a fully fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with log-burning fireplace.
There are two bedrooms; one double and one twin. Each bedroom has its own en-suite shower room. There’s also an outside shower at the rear of the cabin, perfect for rinsing wet suits or sandy children …
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, built in stove, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Kitchen island with breakfast bar
- Dining area
- Lounge area with log-burning fireplace
- Main bedroom with Queen bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Private deck with large stone-built braai
- Lagoon and ocean views
- Outside shower
- Free WiFi
- There is no television in this unit